Best album
「Britney Spears Greatest Hits: My Prerogative」
Britney Spears

Release Date: 26 May 2023
Label: Zomba Recording LLC
Distributed by: Sony Music Entertainment
Catalogue No.: 19658773921
Price: EUR33
Format: 2x Vinyl (12")
Type: Album
Place of Issue: Europe
Press: Cream vinyl
Condition: Unseal

Tracklist
Disc 1: Side a
1. My Prerogative
2. Toxic
3. I'm a Slave 4 U
4. Oops!...I Did It Again
5. Me Against the Music (LP Version/Video Mix)
6. Stronger

Disc 1: Side b
1. Everytime
2. ...Baby One More Time
3. (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)
4 Boys (Co-Ed Remix)
5. Sometimes
6. Overprotected (Darkchild Remix Edit)

Disc 2: Side a
1. Lucky
2. Outrageous
3. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
4. (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun
5. Do Somethin'
6. Toxic (Armand Van Helden remix edit)

Disc 2: Side b
1. Everytime Hi-Bias radio remix)
2. Breathe On Me (Jacques Lu Cont mix)
3. Outrageous (Junkie XL's Dancehall mix)
4. Chris Cox Megamix